Admission startedRegister now for your child’s great future!
We are committed to deliver an outstanding school system for the overall development of our children. The school follows the national curriculum. Being the most widely distributed school systems in the country, the children following the national syllabus have plenty of advantages. It provides an active framework for schools which is subjected to regular improvements. Moreover, most of the examinations at the national levels are mapped around the national syllabus.
- Admissions open for Play Class, KG 1 and KG 2, and Grade 1 to Grade 9.
- The right age of admission to Play School is 2.5 years, Foundation Stage 1 is 3.5 years, Foundation Stage 2 is 4.5 years, and Grade I is 5.5 years as of June 1 of every year.
- Prior to admission, registration is mandatory. Duly completed forms are to be submitted along with the registration fees of Rs.1000/-. Mere submission of the registration forms does not guarantee admission to the school. Registration Forms can either be downloaded from the website or obtained from the school office.
- Application forms are available only at the school. Forms should be submitted along with the first term fee of the academic year.
- At the time of admission, the student’s original Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card/Passport, Conduct Certificate, Transfer Certificate (if any), and 2 passport size photographs have to be submitted along with the completed Admission Form.
- All students who seek admission for Grades 1 to 9 will have to appear for a diagnostic test to qualify for admission. The questions will be based on the general syllabi.
- Sibling concessions are taken into consideration.
Way to pay
- The academic fee structure is inclusive of all the services provided by the school. That includes tuition fee, transportation, lunch, and co-curricular activities. The fee is collected in four equal quarterly installments and it can be paid in cash/cheque/demand draft in favor of The Oxford School. The facility of card swiping is also available at school.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted. The fee schedule is also subject to change from year to year at the discretion of the school management.
- Parents’ interests and academic inputs are always welcome at our school to maximize the inherent talents of every child.
Books and uniforms will be distributed from the school before the school re-opens and the cost has to be paid separately.
Our News & Announcements
There are certain things that students and their parents must follow while attending online classes at home: Here are the guidelines- WATCH! Online classes: Guidelines to students Do's and Don's in Online Learning: Every parent and student must know...
As children grow up, it is important that their cognitive and motor skills develop according to their brain age. Stimulating the right senses during their growth period helps take care of all these facets. This will not only help them excel in school but also turns...
Studying is always a burden for most children. Parents are usually fed up in attempting to draw their child’s attention towards a chapter. Well, there’s news, especially for parents. YOU ARE POINTLESSLY PUSHING TOO HARD! We need SMART steps rather than the constant...